Sunday, September 21, 2008

fabrication

The last day of summer? Quite right it is and that is the way it is. Awoke this morning to the fact that it rained sometime in the early a.m. The best part of it all is that I do not have to be going back to school. I had a great dislike for school, although college was a bit tolerable. But the feeling that I get every fall stays the same (and no: I won't get into what "that feeling" is. It would just come off as one of them "tourtored soul longing to be freed" kind of lame-o thingies. It is valid, though). So I says to myself:" That is an awkward way to say something to yourself." And I could totally groove to that concept. You know, I want to make a milkshake today and damn the lactose intolerance stuff. Peach or blackberry strike me as top contenders.

1 comment:

CG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.